CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Who'd-a thunk??



Who would have thought a side ponytail would spur so much conversation??

It's got me thinking more about this 80's flashback style. Leggings, in particular.
I know I recently said I'd never again wear leggings, but then again, about 8 years ago I swore I'd never wear capri pants. (I currently have nearly 12 pair of capris in various colors and styles!) So I guess I ate my words there.



So basically, I can't be held accountable for any future fashion actions. I just may show up to work next week in leg warmers!!

After all, I was the one who laughed at last years trend of tucking jeans into boots and then wore it myself a few weeks later.
Oh well. Guess I'm fashion fickle.

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I definitely don't think I could pull off the cute little skirt with leggings and ballet flats, but I think it would look great on you. I'm thinking Jenna would look pretty darn cute too!

Brenda said...

I am seriously considering the leggings. Just one outfit- not a daily wear, and definitely with a skirt to hide my butt!
Everyone keep yours eyes out for leggings in a size 3T- for Carsyn of course, not me.