CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9.11.07

Random thoughts for today:

~ I was watching the headlines scroll across the bottom of the weather channel earlier, and it said "Americans celebrate the 6th anniversary of the September 11 terrorist attacks".
Is celebrate really the right word? I'm thinking NO.

On to less political thoughts:

~ Speaking of weather channel, it's supposed to be in the 70's all week. I think fall is finally just about here, and I'm pretty happy about that.

~ Ten hour work days are getting kind of silly on my feet these days.

~ 32 weeks and counting. Are we sure that Davis girls never have babies early?

~ I failed my sugar test and barely passed the second round of it. So no more cake, candy, cookies for me. (Except baby shower cake, right??)

~ Baby shower #1 is this Sunday. Yay!

~ Wiffle ball weekend was last weekend. The guys did, uh, great....well, at least they had a lot of fun! (Hopefully Kyle's team did a little better than Joe's?)

And some photos of our trip up north: We spent Friday in Paradise, Michigan at Tahquamenon Falls, wandered around/shopped Saturday morning in Mackinaw City, then went to a wedding Saturday evening. It was gorgeous up there!

Joe and I at the Lower Falls
















The Upper Falls
















The bridge, by night. Fun to look at, not so much fun to drive over.















Jer and Trish at the wedding
















Joe and Jer and an owl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

While there is no history of "early" Davis babies, maybe you could be a trendsetter :)

Jill said...

How is it there's a photo of an owl, but not your 32 week belly? Can't imagine 10 hour days on my feet at that stage... could you maybe sit in the chair, and have your clients sit on the little foot rest in front of you? I think that'd work well for haircuts.

Anonymous said...

Hold the phone! I may be old, but I'm still a Davis girl. Lest we forget, Kyle was a day early. There's still hope. The rest of my comment was covered by Jill, especially referring to no belly shot. Come on now, Jill did it! (Ok, I know I'll see you Sunday, but still) And by the way, next time maybe you should study a little more before your sugar test.

A said...

Nice hooter that Joe and Jer have in that picture!