CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

pink or blue?

Tomorrow is ultrasound day...which Mom has dubbed "pink or blue day". AND, almost as exciting, our laptop was finally sent back to us yesterday, so hopefully that means I can blog from home again now! So I will update, either tomorrow or Wednesday, with the results of pink or blue day, and a photo of the 20 week belly, in which I will wear a shirt from Jill.

(Thanks Jill, for the clothes!!! It's so nice to not wear the same five shirts to work every week! I'm loving them. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!)

It's hot here- again- today. I got in my friend's pool for all of 45 minutes today and my legs are burned. Ouch. They're almost as bad as Lisa's were when we went to Arizona. (If you witnessed that, you'll know the level of discomfort.) Do you think that pregnancy makes a girl get burned more easily? I'll definitely double up on the sunscreen from here out, just in case. Oh well. Better get this baby used to the sun and the pool, right?? :)

I'm off to get some lemonade mix from Kroger and find some dinner. (Lemonade is the newest must-have pregnancy staple of the week, along with the ever-present cocoa krispies!)
Any last minute pink or blue guesses?????

8 comments:

Jill said...

I'm going pink, since it seems to run in the family, but for some reason I hope it's a boy for you. Not sure why, but I do. I stayed out of the sun when I was pregnant because I'd get burned and exhausted so much easier!

Anonymous said...

I can't decide--pink would be nice for Joe's family with the boys and I am sure Rylee could really get into a little girl, but a boy is fun in the Lehman/Davis clan since we had no prior experience. Waiting to hear...Aunt Jenni

Anonymous said...

PS Aunt J again...does the fact that you wrote this entry in pink mean anything???

Anonymous said...

Well, I can't give you my educated guess until I see your belly. Mostly just out front = boy; spread to the sides = girl, in my experience. I don't know if you'll burn easier, but look out for the "mask of pregnancy". Like I always say (to anyone who listens): sunscreen is your friend! I'm anxiously awaiting your next blog!

Anonymous said...

I am still sticking with blue! I say it is a boy!

Jill said...

I just don't get that whole "I can tell by the way you're carrying..." thing, but I will say that my principal is always right. Every teacher who is pregnant is told by her what they are having and I truly don't think she's ever been wrong.

Sara said...

Ohhh I'm so jealous!!! We still have two weeks until our big u/s. Good luck! I can't wait to hear what you find out.

Anonymous said...

Okay, already. I have been checking several times a day for two days now. What color is the baby? Aunt Jenni