CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

In no particular order...

Photos from the past week:

Rylee making s'mores in our backyard while Kara was at the hospital having Kinley.
Joe and Quinn at Dave's wedding this past weekend
Joe and Grandma F. at lunch on Sunday in Flint The boys at lunch; they're both sitting on the table.
Q and Rylee watching the homecoming parade. Joe drove his car in it, but my camera battery had died by that point, so no photo.
Me, enjoying the Vera Bradley outlet sale. I'm sitting in my "discard" pile....that's all the stuff I didn't buy....
And here's me dragging all the things I DID buy! Vera's living the good life, thanks to shoppers like me.

8 comments:

Julie said...

Is Quinn walking now? Goodness, it seems like yesterday that you had him.

Anonymous said...

The pic of Grams and Joe is nice. Love the S'mores face on Riley. Why isn't there a pic of us?
LOL.

Karyn Coles said...

that is a lot of freakin Vera Bradley bags...no wonder Joe knew that Meghan had one!

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

ok...it looks like you died and went to vera bradley heaven. awesome.

Jill said...

Please tell me some of those bags are for gifts for others???

~Lori said...

um, ok... "some of those bags are gifts for others". :)

Anonymous said...

Where was the VB sale? I've never heard of one around here. Q looks so serious sitting o the table. Maybe it's that big boy haircut.

~Lori said...

The sale was in Fort Wayne- they are having another one in the spring.