CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bye-Bye to the Baby-Mullet!

Before: Q had hair-wings over his ears and a weird mullety-tail in the back.


After: Baby's first haircut! I think it made him faster, kind of like how new shoes make you jump higher, because this is the best photo of 20-some that I took. Also, we bought his Halloween costume yesterday, but you'll have to wait and see what it is.

We almost got blown away by the superman-force winds here yesterday evening, but we survived; most of the trees in town did not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice 'do. He looks older now. Maybe I should quit getting my hair cut.

~Lori said...

yes, between the hair cut and the 2 teeth, he looks so much older now!

I think a mullet would suit you just fine, Nancy. :)

Anonymous said...

What a doll. Did you keep the hair?
Wait, if it's LaValley hair, I'm sure we keep that too... eh?