CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My twelve 'days' of Christmas!

Here's my countdown, Christmas style:

12 hours in the car, (Urbana to Huron, to Michigan, back to Urbana!)
11 hours of sleep every night of the holiday weekend- yay!!
10 Christmas cookies eaten per day (estimated...probably more in reality)
9 holiday meals
8 hours of Lifetime Christmas movies watched on Christmas day!
7 hours after I woke up on Christmas, until I finally changed out of my p.j.s!
6 plates of Christmas cookies in my kitchen- guess I'll freeze 'em.
5 days off work over Christmas
4 days off work over New Years weekend
3 magazines read, cover to cover, while in Michigan
2 days that Joe didn't get out of bed due to sickness. (Darn oyster dressing!)
1 Christmas mid-day nap

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks soooo much for the family slide show. It was amazing. We watched it here in Texas today.

Amy Covey said...

I'm jealous of your 8 hours of Lifetime movies (in your PJs)...that sounds like my kind of day! Sorry to hear Joe wasn't feeling well. I'm glad I skipped the icky oyster dressing. Ewwww!

Anonymous said...

Nope, not the oyster stuffing. Probably a bunch of middle school kids. Nobody ate more of that than Sudsy, and Joe and Ryan were the only sickies. Sorry to hear that.
Glad you're home and safe. We really enjoyed having mostly everyone here, and LOVE the dvd. Priceless!