CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

25 weeks?


I've lost count at how many weeks pregnant I am. Isn't that bad? I am signed up on a website that e-mails me "what's happening at __ weeks" updates, so that usually reminds me how far along i am. But those come on Tuesday, and since it's Monday I can only guess. I think I'm 25 weeks. I'll know tomorrow. Thank goodness for technology! hahaha
Here's a picture of me and Trish (my sister-in-law) at a wedding this past weekend. Notice I'm not wearing a dress. It's not fun trying on big muu-muus, so I'm sticking w/ pants or skirts from here on out.
Trish is also pregnant, also having a boy (she just had her ultrasound today) and is due 6 weeks behind me. Hmm....which would make this her 20 week ultrasound, which would maybe make me at 26 weeks????
Another cool fact, Joe's friend Aaron's (they've been friends since kindergarten and Aaron and I went to college together) wife is also pregnant and due 4 days before me (Hey Sara, how pregnant are we??) and she's also having a boy. I think we've got a junior wiffle ball team on our hands.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the two Mrs. LaValleys look very cute together! You are both "lookin' good" :)

Brenda said...

That's so neat that you are all pregnant together. Carsyn and Luke are often confused for twins in public because they are so close. They are just like brother and sister. It is really fun.
What happened to the dresses I sent????

Anonymous said...

You look very stylish! In 1984, there were 6 of us Elyria couples (ok, we lived in Mansfield) pregnant from Jan. to Aug. Kyle was the youngest. We have a picture of all of us lined up. I like it, because I was barely showing, and some of the others were ready to pop.

Anonymous said...

Your mom stole my line--"lookin' good". That IS exciting to have others due around the same time. Don't worry about not remembering the specifics. Just proves you're a second born instead of first born. Kara and Amy would know for sure. We second born are more interested in other things than specific facts!! 2nd born Aunt Jenni

Amy Covey said...

My mom is right...I would probably know exactly how many weeks (and days) pregnant I was. It's that first born thing. Anyhow...you both look very cute!

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure we're 26 weeks. LOL I also rely on email updates to keep up with that.

I'm the exact opposite. I can't wear pants/skirts. They are just really uncomfortable to me for some reason. It's all dresses for me right now.

~Lori said...

Brenda: I did try on all of the dresses, I just felt tent-ish in all of them. Which is too bad, because they're cute, it just wasn't happening. I almost thought about wearing the black and white dress, but, obviously I didn't.