CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

news and updates

1. heath ledger died? what the heck. i thought britney would be the next celeb to kick it.
heath apparently won't be (but should have been) on season 2 of Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. anyone else watching this show and oddly intrigued by it?

2. typing one-handed, as i am holding a sleeping quinn, who got his first cold and is doing alright, as long as he is being held...

3. cold weather = dried/cracking shampoo-hands. OUCH. My fingers are on fire. Good thing dad (or santa?) stocked me up with the good industrial strength hand cream for christmas!

4. eat a heath bar in mourning of cracked-out celebs tomorrow.

and a joke, to lighten the mood:
One night a burglar is trying to break into a house. He's sneaking across the lawn when he hears a voice - "Jesus is watching you!" He jumps, turns around, but he doesn't see anything. So he starts creeping across the lawn again. "Jesus is watching you!" He hears it again. So now the burglar is really looking around, and he sees a parrot in a cage by the side of the house. He says to the parrot, "Did you say that?" The parrot answers "Yes I did." So the burglar asks, "What's your name?" The parrot says "Clarence." The burglar says "What kind of stupid idiot would name his parrot Clarence?" The parrot laughs and says, "The same stupid idiot that named his Rottweiler 'Jesus' "

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the joke! I thought the same thing about Britney. I still think she's gonna kick it if she doesn't straighten up. At first I thought she just had postpartum depression and add the divorce on top of that...but now she's proven to be a spaced out idiot!

Brenda said...

I am devastated about Heath...I loved him..he was gorgeous.

SFW said...

Aaron and I just started watching Celeb Rehab by accident last night actually and I think we're totally addicted now. How do I keep getting sucked into these reality shows?! LOL