CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 05, 2007

Green, Pink.

In honor of the upcoming St. Pattie's Day, you are now enjoying my new and improved GREEN blog.

Want to see my latest obsession?? I've been stalking this for a little while now. I found it at Target the other day and I think I need to have it. It's perfectly compact and purse-sized, ideal for travelling, and it's PINK!
Determined to buy it this past Saturday, I strolled on up into Target, and went to the counter, to be told they were sold out.
No problem, I had them check the 2 closest Targets....also both sold out.

Circuit City?? Sold out.
Three different Super Wal Marts? Sold OUT.
Best Buy? Doesn't even carry it, but I bet if they did, they'd be sold out.
I did find a similar model on display at Best Buy, but guess what: sold out. And no longer carrying it.

They're supposed to be getting more at all of these stores, but none of them know when. So now I have to stalk the Target electronics counter every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (their delivery days) until they get them in.
Luckily, Target is right behind the salon, so that's no big deal.
Oh, and it's not an online item, it's in stores only, so that option is out also.

I am determined to get this before the end of March, to take on my trips with me....
Joe just rolled his eyes and said I'm a camera junkie.
Too bad it's true.

3 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Wow...that's a GREEN blog!! Love the pink camera- very cute! And tell Joe that you can NEVER have too many cameras....especially cute little pink ones! :)

Jill said...

ooh, i need that camera!!

Brenda said...

i love love love pink! payton sort of broke my camera the other day. i was secretly wishing she really broke it so i could buy a new and improved one!