CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Here I am.

I've been a bad blogger lately. It's been a busy couple of weeks- we went up to Joe's parents' house last weekend for a quick overnight...then work all week...then left after work Saturday for a Hair Show in Indiana and got back from that tonight....
Oh, I DID find my pink camera. Yay! Just in time for vacation. We're taking the Solstice so that means pack super-lite, so I can take the little camera. :)
We leave after work Saturday for our East Coast tour.
And I have been trying to finish my book in between everything else- whch is another reason I haven't blogged- and I'm almost done with it. Must finish before Saturday!

Another new fun toy- I got a phone that I can go online with. Too fun! I read everyone's blogs this weekend on the road. I havent figured out how to post a blog from my phone, still working on that one.

Off to bed!

6 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I'm so excited that you found your pink camera! Enjoy your trip! Where all are you going???

Brenda said...

I would love a new pink camera!!! But I have 3 kids to support...so new cameras and phones and vacations have to wait! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Brenda - new camera or a pool and hot tub? Hmmmmm.
Lori - so how is the book? Of course, we expect to see lots of pix after you return. Watch out for that air bag. Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

You obviously share Dad's enjoyment of cameras and phones ... although he hasn't bought a pink one for himself yet!
However, my new phone is pink :)

Jill said...

Ok, my computer's had a problem because everyone's blogs wouldn't update so I haven't seen anyone's new info till today. I found the camera on sale at Target, so glad you were able to find it!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. I was beginning to wonder what happened to you.Have a great trip and take lots of "pink" pictures to share. Aunt Jenni