CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter

Easter was a lot of fun- we spent the weekend with Joe's family and got to get the babies together. They were very cute together, but liked to pull on each other's hair and ears. I took a ton of pictures, but have yet to load them onto the computer, so in the mean time, here's two I "borrowed" from Trish's snapfish. Thanks Trish! :)

Quinn has been on cold medicine this week for his rattly cough...it's working, but it's made him super hyper, and not wanting to sleep very much. As a result, he's learned to "sing" (scream/laugh/squeal combo) VERY loudly, and for long periods of time, and has kept us awake for the past two nights, wanting to do anything but go to bed. So this weekend, afterI get some more sleep, I'll put more pictures up.
Oh, and I've cut my hair again, since the above picture. It's shorter in back, and slightly longer on one side, since it's all about the asymmetry this season.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! I'll be watching for more cousin pics:) MOM

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh Tucker does the squeal/scream/sing/yell combo too. It's real special. They are so funny.

Anonymous said...

Special. Yes, Sara, that's a good way to describe it. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG. Joe said Trey sounded like Quinn. Seriously- the squeals! The singing himself to sleep...at 1 am! Same here. Weird. It's so funny. THey probably talked about it on Sunday when they were together. Oh, and P.S. I'm hooked on the Frappuccinos (sp?) now.. thanks.... : )

JH said...

Sorry we missed you guys. I got that awful flu Friday and was in misery in bed. I hope you had a great trip up here - next time you guys are up we will definitely do Starbucks.

Anonymous said...

Cute pix, and I like your hair, at least how it looked there. Looks like Trey caught up with his cousin (and maybe passed him) in size.

Jill said...

I love that he's patting his cousin on the head. Cute! Reminds me of the photos we'd take of Luke and Carsyn together.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. I also was reminded of the Luke/Carsyn ones we took when they were babies. I'm glad "mini Trish" mentioned the size problem in the one pix--I wondered if she was really that small? Love the hair (guess that would be the old hair before the latest cut). The boys are adorable. Aunt Jenni

Anonymous said...

Me again...where are their Easter baskets? Aunt Jenni