CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Random Thursday morning thoughts.

I woke up today to SUNSHINE! Can you believe it? I thought spring would never get here. And I'm completely enjoying it, and procrastinating my morning away,blogging instead of getting ready for work. I've watched the View (taped, from yesterday), fed Quinn, made some coffee, looked out the back windows to enjoy the sun, and killed a good chunk of time online. Still in my p.j.'s...have to leave for work in 40 minutes. Uh oh.

I get to see the world's best nephew this weekend, so I'm sure there will be a new batch of pictures of the boys after Easter. Can't wait!

I finally cut my hair this week. Quinn was pulling on it way too much and it was taking too long to dry in the morning, (taking away from blogging, apparantly) so I did the total 'mom' thing and cut it off. It's in a cute little bob now, a la Katie Holmes. Or since I have bangs, it's possible I look more like Suri. Oh well.

Speaking of cute little girls with bob haircuts, my neice, Rylee, is complete entertainment on any given day. Here she is watching her new favorite movie, The Music Man. Do you think she spends some time with my mom??? :) (pause the music on the playlist to the right, to hear the music on the video.) By the way, there's an even better one of her doing the Chicken Fat workout with her uncle John, but since I want John to still be my friend, I won't put that one on here.

10 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Lots of comments today....
1. Where is the hair photo???
2. LOVE the Rylee video!! Highly entertaining! She could make a workout video of that!
3. Is that Joe SLEEPING through the whole thing? You catch a glimpse of someone who I think is sleeping at the very, very end?
4. Time to test your loyalty...are you more loyal to John or your fellow blog stalkers. Chant with me girls....

WE WANT THE CHICKEN FAT VIDEO....WE WANT THE CHICKEN FAT VIDEO!!!

Anonymous said...

1. Yes, that is Joe sleeping.
2. Hair photo coming soon.
3. You'll have to get permission from John for the Chicken Fat video!

Anonymous said...

Sudsy and I love it!! He said it made him tired to watch. Sign her up for those dance lessons, Grandma. Next time, let's see the shapoopi dance, (sorry, I have no idea how to spell that)perhaps with Grandma in the chorus. You know she'll give permission for it.
1 more thing: we had sunshine this morning, too, but are supposed to get snow tonight. Be careful driving, but have a nice Easter.

Anonymous said...

yes,Nan ... Shipoopi, Marian the Librarian, and of course, 76 Trombones & the parade are some of Rylee's favorite "go to" parts of the movie, when we only want to see segments... and just to diversiy her dance background she likes to tango with Grandma on our way from the family room to the bathroom or computer room :)I agree that dance lessons should be in Rylee's near future ... but should she start with tap or ballroom?
Regarding your previous posts, I love the "cool guy in the gap shirt"!
Mom/Barb/Grandma

John & Lisa said...

You'll be pleased to know that John gives his permission on the video... unless there's something about it that's more embarrassing than he realizes.

John & Lisa said...

oh.. and I love how Rylee can march/run away from the tv for a while and knows the right moment to turn back around. She must have seen this once or twice before ;)

Jill said...

Too cute!! I have to tell you when I was in line at HEB today (grocery store), there was a magazine with the caption of "Where is Suri?" Apparently she's been missing for 8 weeks... I suppose that just means missing from the media, not her parents? Just a bit of star update for you.

Jill said...

And one more comment... how on Earth is Joe sleeping through that??

~Lori said...

Joe can sleep through ANYTHING.

Anonymous said...

I love that video of Rylee. It reminds me of my little bug doing her Shirley Temple wooden shoe dance!!!
And just to confirm your comment about Joe, sleeping through loud things is the first thing a man learns when becoming a father...right?