CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another picture of Q in his high chair...


...here he is eating his "egg-free" waffle for breakfast, made in our new waffle iron. (Thanks Nancy!) In case you are wondering, I substituted 1/3 cup of applesauce for an egg and they turned out great. They actually tasted the same as a 'normal' waffle would. YUM. We'll definitely be having more waffles in the future.
By the way, do you like how he uses the waffle squares as finger holes?

7 comments:

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

I love Quinn's face in this photo. He looks seriously into that waffle.

~Lori said...

He WAS seriously into it! I think I'll be making a lot of waffles in the future...

Anonymous said...

LOL that is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for eggless recipes! Where is his pitcher of syrup? MOM

Anonymous said...

Trey prefers pancakes to waffles...but we've only done cheapo frozen ones. I'll have to upgrade to the "Real Thing" to keep up with Q. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Trey prefers pancakes to waffles...but we've only done cheapo frozen ones. I'll have to upgrade to the "Real Thing" to keep up with Q. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

That sounds pretty good, since it would sweeten the batter. I wonder how long until he decides that would be pretty easy to throw, with those handy grippers.