CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sledding!








We finally got some snow here in our part of the world, so we took Quinn out to play in his new sled. I think he had fun, but the blank stare behind the scarf and hat didn't tell us much. I did hear him squeal a little bit one time, and I think it was a happy sound, but again, who knows.
I think he was unsure about the whole experience actually.
But it was fun, and if it wasn't going to be arctic temperatures the rest of the week, we could go again with the inches of fresh snow we got today. But that won't be happening so instead we'll stay inside where it's warm and watch the snow through the window and venture out again once the temps are back "up" in the 30's.

4 comments:

Jill said...

the 2nd to last photo, where i can only see his eyes, looks like you!same eyes...

Anonymous said...

How fun! Now I have to get back under my blanket. Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. But am I jealous? Nope. We stay inside where it is warm. : )

Anonymous said...

wait. I decided I AM jealous-- of you in that super cute hat. I couldn't never pull that off. LOL