CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 02, 2009

Who needs a fancy New Year's Eve party??

We opted to stay in for the big night, and this is what we did:
Quinn went to bed at 8-ish, and we made dinner (english muffin pizzas. nope, not kidding.) We ate our meal on the bird couch watching a stupid movie on Comedy Central; I fell asleep half way through it (the movie, not the pizza) and Joe woke me up at 11:51.
I brushed my teeth, went to bed, and turned on the tv in the bedroom at 11:58, where I watched the ball drop and ol' what's-his-face mumble his way through a countdown through his too-big, ill-fitting dentures....and I was asleep again by 12:03.
See ya, 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when you probably couldn't wait to be an adult so you could go to a big party on new Year's Eve? Who knew, it's just another day! At least you should have started off the year rested. Hope it's a great year!!

Amy Covey said...

You did better than me. I was asleep way before midnight. Sleep is much more valuable to me! :)

Brenda said...

Welcome to motherhood...mine have been like that for years and it's perfectly fine by me!