CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm a Rockstar


At least, that's what it says on the shirt. (I love that shirt, by the way- it's SO comfy!! It's my new favorite day-off shirt).

This is from last weekend; Joe and I met Jer and Trish in Toledo for dinner at Tony Packo's for some yummy coney dogs and fried pickles. I especially love how the photo of Trish and I looks like we are on some random ghetto side street in Toledo..... wait, we actually were. It was a pretty sketchy neighborhood, but the food made it worth it.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Don't you love the rock star shirt?? That was my favorite shirt too! I didn't feel old and pregnant in it. Enjoy it now... I never want it back as much as I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the profile. Now go have that baby!