CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Nothing to blog about

It's another chilly January day in Ohio. We woke up to SNOW this morning: first snowy day of the season, hopefully the last. I'm already looking forward to spring... we're planning a spring break vacation ,with the in-laws; sounds like we'll be travelling to Savannah and Charleston. I'm excited! I've been to both, but only driving through. So that's another thing to look forward to, and hope that winter goes away quickly.
Although, in the mean-time, I do have a nice new fur-lined vest to keep me warm. Cissi has a puffy vest as well...I should get a picture of her in it on here.
Stay warm, everyone!

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

YEA FOR SNOW! We finally got some too. Of course, not enough for a school delay tomorrow. You took a photo of Cissy in her vest last weekend (or I think Lisa took a photo of Cissy with your camera). By the way, the Today show had a segment this morning about using monkeys to help individuals with handicaps. I really wanted to call you...but it was 8am. You can read about it here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16692051/
and here:
http://www.helpinghandsmonkeys.org/

Anonymous said...

Frankly, my dear, I would love to go to either or both of those cities. They're supposed to be beautiful. Does Joe go, too?