CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Winter Cold, Dawgs, and Dogs

I've made it this far through the cold season without being sick...and I think it's caught up with me. I'm not going to give in without a fight: I'm fighting back hard-core- chicken noodle soup, lots of water (OK, and coffee), lots of sleep, constant intake of Tylenol, and my favorite anti-flu, Occillococcinum. I get two bonus points if I spelled that right, too!! Its a homeopathic thing I heard about when I lived in Ann Arbor (it's all nature-lovin' stuff up there!) and I swear by it to stop a flu!

So, anyway, here I am in my p.j.'s on the bird couch, watching American Idol....I think if one more girl sings "Reflection" I might quit watching.
OK, that's a lie. I can't stop watching it.


And who else loves the guy with the 'fro who sang Kiss From a Rose?? Love him!! I'll vote for him.
OK, that's a lie too...I don't vote for that crap, it's not worth my cell phone battery.

And what's with the girl with the 6 feet of hair?! Oy. I'd like to cut that stuff right off and mail it to Locks of Love, ASAP!

Well, that's it for the AI review.... If my laptop could handle it, I'd load some photos in here, but it can't, so I won't.

Oh, and another thing: I saw a dog the other day that looked like Cissi....her owner said "she's a Chug- it's a designer dog, a hybrid of a Chihuahua and a Pug".

Designer?
Hybrid???

That's funny....I call mine a Pughuahua.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cissi is definitely the original design! The Chug must be a knockoff. MOM

Anonymous said...

Kyle said he likes a puggle. I guess that's a poodle/pug mix. He says they're at the Toledo pound. That doesn't sound too manly tho, does it? I've seen that Occ. stuff advertised, and it's good to know it works. I bought Airborne b/c it was on sale last year, but haven't had to use it, so I don't know if it works. Hope you feel better!

Amy Covey said...

I've used Airborne and swear it works. Of course, it just might all be in my head...but I still think it works.

I love the "Kiss from a Rose" guy - definitely one of my favorites so far. The 6 foot hair had to go. They kept telling her it was beautiful?!?! I don't think so. What about the girl with the weird, weird speaking voice (had her husband come in and then she made it to Hollywood). What was up with her voice??

Jill said...

I was too busy supporting the Shoemaker (marc's high school) Grey Wolves (their basketball team) last night to watch idol. Now you know the origin of my large, unflattering but extremely comfortable sweatsuit Lori!

Brenda said...

I have only seen one night so far but it was a good one. Did you see the old man whose wife died on Friday of cancer and he had a petition signed to let him audition? So sweet!
But then there was that ghetto couple from Compton...Oh My Gosh!

Anonymous said...

Oops, now I remember that a puggle is a combo pug and beagle. That's more like it. I'd better apologize to Kyle.