CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back to Christmas

The Thursday before Christmas we finally got a chance to take Quinn to see his Great-Grandma Lehman- she got to hold him for hours, we got to eat Grandma's caramels, butterscotch cookies, sour cream cookies, Boston fudge cake, and cheeseball. Good stuff. When we got home that night I had some quality time on the bird couch with my two babies.







The rest of these pictures are from Christmas day, at mom and dad's house. We had a lot of fun- breakfast was great, everyone got lots of nice presents, (lots of new hats!), and then we played Rock Band for a few hours. We're definitely not up to Partridge family status yet, but we sure did rock it out. Let me tell you, mom can sing a mean "Black Hole Sun!" I'm hoping for another rock band night in Columbus soon.



































7 comments:

Jill said...

So what is with all the hats?? I see you discovered the fancy new layout too! I like the green!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, nice background!
Did you get a new hat?

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks very fresh. I like it. I enjoyed the pix. How come you (and then your dad) get the cool hats? And what is "Black Hole Sun"?

JH said...

I love the new look for the blog. I am jealous - it's way better than mine.

On another note, I love these Rock Band Pictures too. That game is so much fun - well except when you get booed of the stage, like I do when playing the drums.

Anonymous said...

response to Nan's question: "Black Hole Sun" is a song I had never heard before, yet if you can sing (read) the words, move your pitch up and down to match the bar, keep the rhythm, ad lib during the bonus spaces, and project a confident rock star attitude, the computer will flash the words "awesome" enough times to keep you holding on to the mic until someone takes it from you. You must try this!
BARB

Amy Covey said...

Love the hats and the rock band photos - especially the one of your dad on the drums! I want to come play!!

Anonymous said...

I am late because I just got home and read this. But I had no idea what "Black Hole Sun" was either--never was into 90's music. Tom definitely wins the prize for "weird with hat on". In the one of the three guys he looks like one of those old WW2 vets. But looks like you all had a great time.Aunt Jenni