CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My very first video blog

I am not a 'type A' kind of person (that's my sister, for those of you who know us!), but there are two things I get totally anal about organizing and those are the color tubes at work, and photos. The first doesn't affect anyone here, so I'll skip that, but the photo thing....I MUST have photos organized in chronological order or it just drives me nuts.
I've been known to disassemble entire photo albums to insert ONE photo in the beginning of a book, so it views as it happens in real life. And my blog photos are always listed in order of how they occured (in case anyone was wondering), same with order of posts.

Having said that....at Joe's request, I will post a video of New Year's Eve countdown, even though I am still in Christmas posting mode, (see post below) and it will drive me nuts to do so...but I'll do it. Because Joe doesn't give a rat's hind end about blogging, so the fact that he actually asked me to put this on here means something.

He was inspired by our friend Jennie's blog video of Joe's super-awesome ski jump- which you all should definitely check out on her blog, Tivo Changed My Life. (See link to the right). It's well worth the blog-walk over there to see it.

After thoroughly enjoying her video MANY times, he suggested I put my video of the countdown to midnight on here.

Anyway, all this build up for nothing...kind of like the video.



10 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Such a tease...just when I was ready for the celebrating, it cut off! I have video of us ice skating in Texas. I'll have to see if I can make it work on my blog. But...you'll have to wait because I am definitely a "type A" and there is no way I am going to blog out of order. Not going to do it!

~Lori said...

Yeah, remind me not to hire myself out as videographer for a wedding. I'd probably miss the "I do".

Anonymous said...

Good one- and Jer loved the jump video on the other blog. Pretty high-tech Lo-Lo (Says Jeremy).

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

ok, so I sat here and watched and waited with eager anticipation for this great big celebration at "0" and wondered if my computer froze. I literally sat here with a smile on my face for a few seconds, just absolutely sure it would un-freeze and I'd get to feel like I was a part of an American New Year's Eve celebration!!! How funny is this?!?! It definitely makes me laugh. =)

JH said...

It made me smile - that was a fun night!

Anonymous said...

Am I to assume that I am the "type A" sister?!!
Kara

~Lori said...

Well, you do qualify 'organizing' as a hobby. :)

Brenda said...

What's up with that? All that for no zero?? At least you were up...as usual, I was already asleep. I celebrate with the Europeans. And why is Joe trying to hide his "beverage" as if we don't know what is in the tall silver can???

Anonymous said...

And then what happened? Also, is Joe trying to hide his red hat? It doesn't have a block O on it by some chance, does it?

~Lori said...

noooo. its a swiss hat!