CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"Christmas at the Lake"


Our beachfront Christmas was great, as usual. It was extra nice, because Jessica was home from Poland, John is back from Kosovo, and we had Quinn added to our family. And the cheese potatoes were pretty fantastic too!
This year, I had the 'fun' idea of taking a group family picture, via self-timers....which was such a laugh, I think we should do it every year!!! It turned out fairly well- my batteries died at the most inopportune time, but I am pretty sure Amy got the good shots on her camera. I especially enjoy this one, where Amy and I obviously didn't make it back to the group in time.


Kyle, Jessica, and Chuck Norris. What are the odds we can get Chuck to join us for dinner next year?




Nancy, the supermodel....





...apparantly on the same runway as Quinn and I.








Joe, showing off his mad juggling skills

4 comments:

Amy Covey said...

My favorite part of that family photo is that your head covered up Quinn! :) We definitely had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Those are good. Well, some are better than others. What can I say? Attitude is everything.

Anonymous said...

Rylee's comments:
"Whoa! Look at Lori's face! That's a mean face." and "Aunt Nancy is crr-aa-zy!" (from Rylee that means she loves it!)
Kara

~Lori said...

Hmm. Mean? I prefer "fierce".