CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Hey all you bloggers: send my dad some get-well thoughts please. He's in the hospital with mono and pneumonia. He's actually supposed to be able to come home tomorrow, which is awesome (He's been in there since Thursday night)-- but he's still going to need some at-home recovery and rest while he continues to get better. Dad's definitely on the mend though; he looks, acts, and sounds a ton better than he has in the past couple of weeks, and I know he's excited to get out of the hospital and back to the house. It's good to see him feeling better each day.

------
Updated Monday evening: Dad got released from the hospital this afternoon and is at home resting up. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This message is for Lori's dad (whom I've never met, but I'm sure is a GREAT guy!) Just wanted to let you bloggers everywhere are thinking of you and praying for your swift recovery! :)

Amy Covey said...

Tell your dad we're thinking of him and hope he is on his way to feeling better. I need to send him a card this week. :)

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

Tell your dad I hope he's back to feeling good again so he can enjoy the summer!!! Also, although I'm not a doctor, I really think some water therapy poolside can help the recovery process =)