CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

song lyric quiz,(updated with answers) and of course, more photos.

OK, I saw this on another blog and ripped it off for my own fun. Here's the game: put your iPod on 'random', and list the first lyrics to each song from the first 20 songs, no matter what they are. That's the point of the whole random thing...it's fun not only to guess the songs, but to laugh at the random music people listen to on their iPods!
So here's mine, we'll see who gets them right. Try to name the song and the artist.

1. Anthony works in the grocery store, saving his pennies for someday.

2. Well my heart knows me better than I know myself so I'm gonna let it do all the talking.

3. Oh don't it hurt deep inside to see someone do something to her?

4. I don't want to go another day So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind. Seems like everybody's breaking up and throwing their love away

5. Love. Devotion. Feeling. Emotion. Don't be afraid to be weak...

6. It's been a mystery, But still they try to see why something good can hurt so bad

7. Needed a shelter of someone's arms, and there you were. Needed someone to understand my ups and downs, and there you were.

8. People living their lives for you on TV, they say they're better than you and you agree

9. I know I don't get there often enough, but God knows I surely try. It's a magic kind of medicine that no doctor can prescribe.

10. Somewhere there's a stolen halo. I used to watch her wear it well.

11. Here have a dollar, in fact no, brother, man, here have two.

12. She take my money!

13. Here I go, here I go, here I go again, girls what's my weakness?

14. Sayin' I love you is not the words I want to hear from you It's not that I want you not to say it but if you only knew

15. On the first part of the journey I was looking at all the life. There were plants and birds and rocks and things

16. Secret heart, what are you made of? What are you so afraid of?

17. Who's that lady comin' down the road? Who's that lady? Who's that woman walking through my door?

18. I can feel it coming in the air tonight

19. As I walk along I wonder what went wrong with our love

20. Out in the country past the city limit sign there's a honkey tonk near the county line

(answers listed below the photos)









1. Movin' Out- Billy Joel
2. Black Horse and Cherry Tree- KT Tunstall
3.Silence is Golden- The Four Seasons
4.Stickwitu- the Pussycat Dolls
5.Return to Innocende- Enigma
6.Who's Crying Now- Journey
7. How Sweet it Is- Michael Buble'
8.Who Will Save Your Soul- Jewel
9.One Particular Harbor- Jimmy Buffett
10.Holy Water - Big and Rich
11.Mr. Wendal- Arrested Development
12.Gold Digger- Kanye West
13.Shoop- Salt N Pepa
14.More Than Words- Extreme
15.A Horse With No Name- America
16.Secret Heart- Feist
17.Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car- Billy Ocean
18.In The Air Tonight- Phil Collins
19.Runaway- Del Shannon
20.Boot Scoot Boogie- Brooks & Dunn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Berto seems very interesting. Anhow, I'm glad you're getting to enjoy the pool. Looks like the kids love it. I haven't been in ours yet. Soon. Q. has some interesting head gear. It all looks good on him, though!

Jill said...

Ok, knew about half of them. Are you going to post the answers?? BertoXXX is one good looking dude!

Jill said...

So on second glance, knew more than half. Now I'm going to search online and find out what the others are from!

Anonymous said...

I'm a bust with the music but love the pictures. Glad you are getting some pool time. Agree with Nancy--great headgear Q and great float gear too. Aunt Jenni

Brenda said...

i'm horrible with titles...but i could sing most of them.
i swear...quinn looks exactly like your dad again in those swing pictures! it's not all the time..but sometimes i wonder if i am looking at vintage photos of uncle tom in grandma lehman's stairway!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I think he looks a lot like my dad at times too. :)

Anonymous said...

I think I might steal the crap floaty!!!!