CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

i need my tech teacher.

Funny story...I have a couple hundred pictures to unload from both of my digital cameras...but I can't because I am using an Apple laptop while our computer is touring Europe--and I can't figure out how to use the Apple!
And before you say "hey, I know you've already put photos on your computer this week, because you put new pics on this very blog just yesterday!", those pictures were on my phone and I emailed them to the laptop.
What's so hard to figure out?
I can't figure out where to put the memory card.
Go ahead. Laugh at me.

6 comments:

JH said...

There isn't a card reader in the laptop - you need to connect your camera to the computer. Turn on both and go into iphoto. Then it should be pretty self explanatory.

~Lori said...

i knew you'd read this and help me out. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

did you try your firewire connection or USB 2.0
then turn on both and go to iPhoto the mac should recognize the camera

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what they said.

~Lori said...

fire what?

John & Lisa said...

ps... john wants to know where the interview is