CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

july in photos

I finally figured out how to get my photos on this computer, so here's a random scattering of the past few weeks, in pictures.

Dad and Rylee, with the remote-control boat/pool skimmer:
Rylee checking out the frog Lisa found in the backyard. I like how the ring compliments the colors of the frog....How many people (and giraffes!) can we fit on Grandma's swing???
Quinn and I on our birthdays: his 8-month, my 30th.Rylee and Q watching a dvd on the portable dvd player, on the bird couch:
Our friend (and Quinn's former babysitter) Jill, and her family stopped by last weekend while they were in town. They moved across the state, back to their hometown, at the end of the school year, and we really miss them. We loved seeing them again and Q had a great time with the kids!This past Sunday all the girls went with our friend Brandy to watch her get her first tattoo. There were 13 of us there, then we went out for Mexican for lunch.....
...and yes, 5 of the 13 were kids. OK, now don't judge me. It's a kid-friendly tattoo establishment. And anyway, it's not like I let Q get inked.....this time........ :)
Here he is with Brandy's son, Preston.And finally, this is what I call the "Blues Clues Trance". I don't know what it is about that blue dog, but he just loves it. He recently discovered Blue, at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and now we watch it in the morning while I get ready for work. He's totally into it and it keeps him happy while I blow dry my hair. It's funny though, it's only Blues Clues that he likes. When it's over and the next show comes on, he's uninterested, and back to his toys.
I wonder if Blue is voiced by Raffi?????

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cassidy loves Blues Clues too. She screams at Spencer if he changes it. Wait til Q can yell "Mail Time" at the top of his lungs!

Brenda said...

are you getting a "Q" tattoo? that would be awesome. we have tattoos of carsyn's hand in the i love you sign...now scott says we have to get one for payton...any suggestions? by the way...when i actually fix myself up i will send a photo...got "lori" bangs on thursday.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got your technical difficulties corrected. I enjoyed the month in review, and love the swing pix. Everybody's happy!