CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 30, 2006

25 days until Christmas!

Today's list: Things I like/Things I don't like. It has nothing to do with my title and I don't care. =)

Things I like:
1. iTunes and finding great old and new music! Songs I bought today include Still Cruisin' by the Beach Boys, Stuck in the Middle With You, Chains Hang Low (yes! I did!) and my fav of the day, the new Gwen Stefani song, Wind It Up. It samples the Goat/Marrionette/Yodeling song from Sound of Music!!!

2. Thursdays, because it's Grey's Anatomy night

3. Good hair days

4. Christmas parties- our work party is Sunday

Things I don't like:
1. Broken computer keyboards

2. Rain on a good hair day

3. knowing that it's going to snow tonight and I don't know where my window scraper is

Time for some quality time with the TV.

4 comments:

A said...

I love iTunes. Especially the 'Just For You" section. I've discovered some pretty cool stuff by looking there.

Jill said...

Right on with the Thursdays! I have 4 shows I'm hooked on, and that's even after ditching the OC this season!

Amy Covey said...

Gotta love good downloads from iTunes. I've been searching for some fun Christmas tunes to add to my collection. Tis the season....

AND...gotta love Gray's Anatomy! :)

Hope you didn't get much snow and were able to find your window scraper. We got ZERO snow (i was so hoping for a delay) but TONS of rain. YUCK!

Brenda said...

I can't believe Gwen Stefani sampled the Yodeling song from Sound of Music...I called Amy and Jill as soon as I heard it the first time. hilarious.