CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

turkey day, etc etc etc...

I have been a lazy blogger! I guess I've been too busy in the 'real' world or something. I haven't been online much this past week or so. Anyway, if you care (which obviously you do, if you're reading my blog) here's what I've been up to in the past weeks- in no particular order:

~Working like a mad-woman, makig up for vacation week off, and a half week this week!

~Went to Canton to hang out w/ Lisa: we shopped and ate, and shopped and ate, and ate and shopped...oh and she taught me to crochet!

~I've now crocheted (is that a word?) something that resembles a slightly askew potholder. I still need practice.

~Joe and I have been shopping a few times. We bought his-n-her puffy vests! (Mine has a furry hood, Joe's does not.)

~debated buying a puffy vest for Cissi; decided on no, for now, at least until the price comes down a little bit. ($30 for a dog coat is a little much, no?)

~thought about decorating for Christmas. Did other things instead.

~Watched a couple ep's of 90210

~this is for Nancy: GO BLUE!!! (they're still winners in my eyes!)

~I bought skinny jeans. Yes I did.

~Found 2 pair of 'lost' boots in my "attic" (the bedroom upstairs that we use as storage space). Yay for found boots!!!

~Went to lunch w/ my friend Tina and her new baby. Too fun!

~Had a birthday dinner for dad at our house.

~Thought about scrapbooking my vacation photos, thought about all the work that would take, and instead threw all the pics into a mini album.

~Went to the movies with Joe, saw The Departed- very good flick, if you don't mind a little (OK, a lot) killing. But Leonardo DiCaprio makes up for the blood and guts. He's pretty.

~One of my clients brought me shoes at work today!!! I have the best clients EVER.

That's that...and some random stuff thrown in there. Notice, nowhere did I mention cleaning my house, doing laundry, or anything of the sort. :)
We're going to Michigan for turkey day- have a ton of fun everyone! I'll miss the crew in Stow.

gobble gobble.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I missed you (and your cousins). Come on, girls. I live a boring life and must live vicariously through yours. Don't let me down like this. Let's try to stagger lazy bloggerism, not all be lazy (ok, busy) at once!

A said...

Good call on not getting the vest for Cissi. Not because it was too much (it was), but because pets dressed in clothes is just cruel. Just my opinion though...

Have fun in North Branch!

Anonymous said...

puffy dog vest: $30

Cissi in a puffy dog vest: priceless

MOM

Jill said...

I missed seeing you in Stow! I hope you had a good day. I have been a neglectful blogger big time the past 2 weeks. I will put some photos from my Ohio trip on soon, and then baby update Tuesday after ultrasound #2.