CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 06, 2006

Vacation, part 1

I'm sure this will be too much for one post so I'll split it into 2. St Thomas was wonderful. They call it the American Paradise, and I can see why!!! Our hotel was gorgeous, the staff was great, food was excellent...everything was just great. I'm ready to go back! There's just way too many stories, so I'll just pick and choose some photos and tell it that way:

We watched a fire-eater. She also walked/jumped on a pile of glass. Then we all danced with her!


















Andi, Vana, and I with our favorite waiter Lawson. He was the best- he knew what we wanted before we even asked for it! He got up and danced with us one night- that was the same night/place as the fire-eater.













This is the five of us who went on the trip: Vana, Tracie, Christina, Andi, and me. We took this on our last day there, waiting for our cab to the airport; don't we look well-rested??? (And yes, this is what we wore on the plane. And yes, we were freezing when we arrived in Ohio at 11:15 p.m.!!!)













Tracie and Andi getting off the "cab" we rode into town to shop at the open market.












This is Tracie with one of the jewelry ladies in town. She was great- all the local people were very friendly and funny!














This is the view from the breakfast room

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

WOW - it looks like so much fun! I want to go with you when you go back!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, and that last pix is gorgeous! At least it's not snowing here now.