CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 05, 2006

5 Things

As a web challenge, I'm listing 5 random, unknown things about myself:

1. I get sucked into obnoxious late night TV, mainly infomercials and religious programming (Benny Hinn, and PTL, etc.)

2. I could eat Taco Bell for every meal and be happy. I love it!

3. I can't leave my toenails unpolished, even in the winter. I just can't.

4. I can remember random people's names, who I meet on vacation, etc., but I will forget names of people I see all the time (clients, friends' spouses, Joe's coworkers)!

5. I wish I had an accent.


I'm back from St. Thomas- I'll post on that soon, probably tomorrow.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

checking our blogs must be high on your priority list! how was the trip? can't wait to hear more about it!

Jill said...

I'm glad you are back... can't wait to hear about your trip!

Anonymous said...

I like informercials too. I fell in love with the blender thing...the magic bullet. i own it now. it's sweet.