CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Leavin' on a Jet Plane!

Today was great- Joe and I went to Bob Evans for brunch(where we ran into one of the girls from work- that was fun!), then on to Beavercreek to go shopping. Didn't really buy much; I did find a cute sweater on clearance at the Gap, but that's about it. We killed time there until we were hungry again and then went to Steak & Shake (I think that's my new favorite place to eat!!)
Then we came back home, I went to Kroger to buy my last minute vacation things, along with a new paperback for reading on the plane and I finished packing for St. Thomas. I leave Tuesday, but I'm working all day tomorrow and half day Tues., and leaving from work, so I needed to pretty much be packed tonight. I'll grab the last minute things tomorrow, but I think I'm ready. I've probably got enough for 4 weeks, rather than the 4 days I'll actually be spending there, but that's OK. And I tied a lovely yellow ribbon on my suitcase to make it easier to spot on the luggage carousel. Yup, I'm ready to go!!
Think happy airplane thoughts for me.....

4 comments:

Jill said...

Have a great time! This is a work trip? My hair dresser just got back from a trip to Greece she won through work, and recently went to Vegas and China too. I'm in the wrong profession... I get sent to Dallas at best!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and don't give any of us a second thought as we are in cold, rainy, windy gloomy Ohio. Aunt Jenni

Anonymous said...

How many pairs os shoes did you pack?(That includes flip flops and sandals.) That's how I judge if I packed light.
Have a great, safe trip. Don't get burned. (Your tan will fade asap in Ohio anyhow.)

Amy Covey said...

Enjoy your trip. I can't wait to read all about it!