CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 16, 2006

Go Tigers

So, the Tigers are playing in the World Series. Yes, it's true, I'm not a big sports fan, but I am a big Detroit fan, so GO TIGERS!! We tried to buy tickets this morning...we did get ONE ticket to game 7, if there even is a game 7. If so, we'll probably try to buy another one on e-bay before then or something. Or joe will go alone and I'll save a couple hundred dollars. :)
Anyhoo, I have some Halloween pics, but they're not yet developed. Maybe tomorrow?
We'll see. Happy Monday.

5 comments:

A said...

Lucky! I tried, but didn't have any luck..same with my brother. Please check out this ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Detroit-Michigan-Tigers-World-Series-Companion-Date-Pal_W0QQitemZ220038180779QQihZ012QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Amy Covey said...

Get those Halloween photos developed... I can't wait to see them! What did Joe end up wearing?

Anonymous said...

I'm eagerly waiting for a picture of Lola! MOM

Anonymous said...

It seems like you and AWebb are the only 2 who care about the Tigers. Being a Cleveland fan, I'm just glad they beat the Yankees. Can't wait to see those pix!

Anonymous said...

Nice yellow feathers!! But what/who is Joe??? I used to be a Tigers fan in my earlier years in NW Ohio so go Tigers!!! Aunt Jenni