CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

another rainy wednesday

It's raining again, so I'm doing my favorite rainy-day activity- watching it rain, drinking a coffee, light a couple candles, turn on some rainy-day music (Sarah McLachlin, today) and blogging. Joe's at his first guitar lesson ("Guitar for teachers: bring the joy of music into the classroom!" or something like that)
so I'm just hanging around with the dog.
When I'm done with this, I am going to go find some karaoke music on iTunes to download for this weekend's Halloween party.
Of course, Copacabana is right up there in the top 5 to find.

I had an odd dream the other night, for all you dream interpreters out there:
I was dreaming that my friend and I were walking down an old-time movie kind of a street (like our downtown, but back when it was booming) and we walked by the real Xanadu; it was a 2-story club, and my friend wanted to go in, but I said no, because the actual dance part was upstairs, and the first floor was all caved in and it was too dangerous to go over the caved in floor to get to the stairway to the second floor. Plus, I knew that Xanadu was inhabited by ghosts, and not real people.

Huh???

2 comments:

Amy Covey said...

Guitar for teachers?? That definitely sounds interesting.

Your rainy Wednesday sounds awesome. I need a day like that - just relaxing and staying home. Maybe this weekend!

Brenda said...

You're thinking of the past because of the recent reunion. You are questioning things like how much you've changed. While you're still young, you realize you've been out of high school for 10 years already and are possibly too old for leggings and skinny jeans. So the downstairs represents the older, sensible and cautious you, while the upstairs is you secretly wanting to hold onto your youth.
How's that? and I didn't even use a book!