CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

SiLLy GirL

Kara and Rylee came over tonight so Rylee could pick up the new slippers I bought for her today. (She's modeling them in the photo!) She is SO funny!! That kid makes me laugh so much!! I've never met a wittier almost-three-year-old. She's got the quickest come-backs.
Rylee helped me mix cookies, and in true Rylee style, was sneaking cookie bites every chance she could- I'm pretty sure she was on a major sugar high by the end of the evening.
She's just great! Definitely my favorite neice.





(it's not the best photo quality, this picture was taken w/ my phone.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, but what's on her head?

Anonymous said...

Cute, but what's on her head?

Anonymous said...

Guess you didn't answer fast enough. Sorry.

Jill said...

Cute, but what's on her head? Just kidding. But seriously, what is she wearing on her head? I found the cutest Thomas the train slippers for Luke, but they are so big and puffy, I'm not sure he'll be able to walk in them!

~Lori said...

Oh- that's Joe's helmet from Halloween! :)