CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 07, 2007

Blahg

Our computer is sick. Or very well could be. Our virus protection expired, so we need to buy new, but before we do that, it needs to be sent in to clear out whatever computer gunk is making it be crappy. (Could it have anything to do with the 14,000 songs we have in iTunes? Possibly....) And while we're at it, I think we are adding more memory (you know, to make room for a couple thousand MORE iTunes!)
Anyway, point being, it's being sent off to Dell, so I won't have it for a while (ughhh....) which means limited blogging (because i was SO good at daily blogging in the past!)
So to cover the next week or so:
~baby LaValley is currently 14 weeks, new due date is Nov. 6. That seems SO far away! I'm in a weird clothing dilemma where none of my clothes fit, but the next size up, as well as maternity clothes are too big...any suggestions?

~I got an ultrasound at my last appointment too. I thought about posting a picture of it on here, but I have this thought in the back of my head that if I scan it, the picture will fade (you know, like a concert ticket does when it's exposed to bright light?) anyone have experience with scanning ultrasound pics?

~I'm going on vacation next week with Lisa (thanks Lisa!!!) She's taking me as her "plus one" for her awesome company retreat to Arizona. Isn't she nice?? Or actually, aren't I lucky that Desiree' couldn't go?! haha

~End of school is near, which means (oh NO!) end of network television is near!!! What are we going to watch?! Even American Idol is almost over. (Go Blake!!)
It's almost RERUN time! The only thing that makes rerun season better is that it's also pool season. (uh..let's just not talk about pools right now though, because that brings up swimsuits, which isn't a pleasant topic this week.)

~Happy Birthday to all of our May birthdays! I'm pulling a Grandma Featherstone here (That's Joe's grandma: she sends everyone's b-day cards for the month at the beginning of the month. Smart move!!) So happy birthday to Jill, Jessica, Amy, Mom, and Joe. And happy mothers day to everyone. Hopefully my pregnant mind didn't forget anyone.

~Speaking of pregnant minds, I'm finding that it really is true that you lose half of your mind when pregnant. Fun stuff.

~Favorite food this week? Strawberry shakes. I had 3 last week. :) Hey, baby likes them!

6 comments:

Jill said...

oh, wait till the real pregnant forgetfulness kicks in! crazy. right now, you just cry every time you try to find something to wear in the in between stage. that's what i did! :) the ultrasound is just a printed picture, so it should scan just fine. and if not, then i'll send you an extra one from mia and you can just pretend it's of your baby. do you "feel" a gender yet? a lot of times people know what it is. any guesses? i'm guessing a girl. and milkshakes are great while pregnant, especially when you don't feel well and nothing sounds good. that and chocolate milk. that was a necessity for me! although with both my pregnancies, i mostly ate fruit the first months.

Anonymous said...

Not to panic you, but your child(ren) will slowly suck the rest of your mind out! Just kidding. Your husband accounts for part of it, too!
Lucky you, there's all those high waisted faux wrap tunics and dresses now. Not so good on my generation. Of course, right now I imagine one (or two) of your major wardrobe probs. is finding tops to fit until the belly catches up. Have a fun vacation. Jewelry always fits (unless your hands swell!)

Anonymous said...

I scanned Rylee's pictures, and the original is still in great condition in her scrapbook.
As for a guess on the gender - I say BOY.
Kara

Jill said...

If it's a boy, I have 4 years of clothes in great shape ready to go for you! Too bad our kids can't get things passed down 6 times like we did in our family.

A said...

2 questions: 1) Where do you get 14,000 songs from? Rip them from your CD's? Buy them from iTunes? Download them off the internet for "free" (if so, where!?!?)? 2) How do you think of all the songs that you want? I have about 5,000 in my iTunes, and when I try to think of songs to get, I can't think of anything anymore..

Anonymous said...

I was going to say what Nancy did--how lucky for you to be young and pregnant and wear the styles the young and not pregnant are wearing. I will not take a gender guess but in the Lehman/Davis family the girls seem to rule.And eat whatever you want because this is when you can get away with it.Enjoy your vacation. Aunt Jenni