CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

responses to below

To respond to the responses:
As far as boy or girl, I feel like this is a baby boy, but that doesn't really count for much, so we'll just wait and see I guess.
I AM loving the empire waist fashions this season!!! It's more of a pants issue at this point. And I miss my skirts.
As far as 14,000 iTunes: That's Joe's department. He's mildly (OK a little more than mildly) obsessed with downloading as MUCH music as humanly possible! Of those, probalby only 150 of them are actually songs I purchased on iTunes; a few thousand or so are from our own HUGE personal CD collection..and the rest? Any time Joe could get his hands on anyone's CD's, he loaded them into our computer. And now we've got everything you could possibly want to listen to (and a lot you probably would NOT want to hear as well!!!)
So that's that with that.
Today was my last day of work before vacation! Lisa and I leave Monday morning. I'll blog at y'all when we get back!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back. Does this mean your computer's fixed, or are you blogging elsewhere? You and Lisa have a safe and fun trip!! Enjoy the r and r. Hey, didn't you just get back from vacation? It's good to be you!