CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Switzerland

Apparantly I thought I mentioned Joe's trip to Switzerland, but in fact, I didn't.
He's taking his masters classes in Educational Technology, through U of M, and as part of the program, he *has* to go spend 3 weeks in Geneva, Switzerland this summer and next summer. Yay for him, bummer for me.
He leaves in about 7 weeks, so there's a lot to do between now and then, considering when he gets back he'll only have a week or so until school starts! It really is going to make the summer go way too fast for him.
I don't really know an awful lot about what he'll be doing over there...something technological, I'm sure, but what? I don't know. Maybe I'll find out and let you know. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Switzerland. Ummm, chocolate! Does he have to take other classes, too, or will the 2 trips to the Alps take care of it? Are you going next year?

Jill said...

Wow. There's no real incentive in TX to get a masters degree in education unless you want a different job (like admin), but i think if i "had" to go to switzerland, I'd consider it! You can sit at home consoling yourself during his absence with your cocoa krispies (or pebbles or puffs...can't remember which cereal!) or whatever your pregnancy craving food is at the time!