CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 04, 2008

on the mend.

The three of us are getting better now. The attempt to keep Quinn away from the sickness was apparantly too little, too late. However, it did provide me with a full 10 hours of sleep, which on top of my antibiotics, helped me feel a TON better Saturday morning...just in time for mom to call and say "Quinn doesn't feel well". Super. (I was glad though that mom and dad kept him overnight. Joe and I both really needed the sleep. Thanks!)
So we took him to the doctor, and after he was poked and prodded WAY more than he would have liked, the doctor determined Quinn had the flu and therefore, there was nothing we could do for it, except baby Tylenol and sleep. It worked, he's feeling much better today. He's back to his smiley self. We're all actually feeling better today- I hope everyone else out there is too!

Not a lot going on today, catching up on sleep and TV, and now that I'm feeling better I'm telling myself I'm getting back to my excersizing. I haven't actually done it yet, but I'm thinking about it. That's a step, right? :) We have a wedding to go to in 8 weeks, and that's my goal of when to be gut-less. I. Can. Do. It.

As for the rest of the day, I'm going to catch up on my blog reading, watch one or two Lifetime movies on my DVR, do some laundry and make some dinner. Oh, and exercise. See- I already forgot!

Prom update: they've posted the date for the time warp prom 2008. It's April 26, so it's time to start dress shopping!

5 comments:

Amy Covey said...

I'm glad everyone is finally feeling better at your house. Poor Quinn!

Can't wait to see your prom dress for this year!! You better start tanning for prom...all the girls here have already started! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're all feeling better, and not just so you'd get back to the blog.
Our cable menu runs these annoying infomercials over and over. Sudsy loves the one where these huge women look fab. by wearing a Kimono (or whatever her name is) body shaper, aka girdle. Now there's one where it's like Harold Hill's think system for getting fit. I'll let you know if it works.

Jill said...

I'm up and back to normal... just still tired from being so sick. Doesn't matter what state you're in - I guess it's just that time of year to get sick. Sorry Quinn got it... Sick babies just aren't much fun.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are all feeling better. And hooray for grandparents. Aunt Jenni

Brenda said...

good luck with the gut...i tried 4 years ago and still have it...sad