CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Week in Review

You know, with this whole 'going back to work' thing, I have a lot less free time to blog. I'm going to have to reevaluate the situation.
Anyway, it's been a good week in U-town. School was cancelled Tuesday, so Joe had a nice day off... I gave us a 2 hour salon delay, which sounded like a good idea at the time, but it really threw our internal work schedules off and we were off-kilter all day. (Some would say that we're that way every day at work!)
Wednesday I went to work at noon, and Joe had a delay, so he and Quinn and I got to be bums all morning together. After work Wednesday, Quinn and I went to Joe's girls' basketball game, then to dinner at Cracker Barrel afterwards. (There's slim pickings for dinner in Piqua!)

Yesterday, V-day, I worked all day. Between the Marie's chocolates I brought, the bag of hugs and kisses another girl brought, and the chocolate covered strawberries one of our clients brought, we worked on a sugar buzz all day. Good times, lots of laughs as usual.
After work, Joe came home from practice with a necklace/earring set for me for Valentines day. I'm already planning my oufit for work tomorrow around it.

Today- day off! I love Fridays. So far it's been an extremely productive (hah!) day. Quinn and i both slept until 9, I fed him, we watched One Tree Hill together, and now Q's taking his typical 'after-breakfast-nap'. I have the cutest sleeping-baby pictures of him too, but for some reason my camera (and it's the "good" camera, too!) won't upload the photos to the computer. Not good.

So now I'm catching up on my blog reading, having my coffee, and finding new music online. So far, today's new favorites are Elsa Chapman and Alexa Ray Joel (Billy's daughter!?). I have a new iTunes card that I'm itching to use up but I need to figure out what I 'need' and narrow it down to 15 songs.
My plans for today include to stay in my p.j.'s until some ridiculous time this afternoon, give Q-baby a bath, watch more recorded tv, and I guess I need to hit WalMart for diapers.

1 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so addicted to One Tree Hill too. The other night we wanted to watch American Idol, record OTH and record Big Brother. I put up a big fight for my OTH over RIchard's Big Brother and I won since you can't record 2 shows at the same time without watching one of the 2 you are recording. I can't miss my OTH!