CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hello, Idol fans!


Americal Idol update:
So far my new favorite is Chris. Last week I liked Blake, but I tend to agree with Simon, and aside from the whole beat-box thing, his act was a Jamiroqui rip-off of the video. If his hat was a little bigger, I wouldn't have known the difference.

Last week, I thought Chris was a decent Justin Timberlake impersonater, suit and all...this week I liked him better. Possibly because Jason Mraz is one of my all time favorite singers, and he sang one of his songs, but he did do a very nice job.

Sundance is my other favorite, just because he's awesome...so far.

Oh- and AJ was really good too. I think I overlooked him last week.
The others aren't even mildly interesting to me.

I was very creeped out by the guy who dedicated "Let's Get it On" to his parents.

Can't wait for tonight's episode! I'm an AI junkie.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I said, I don't watch AI, but I just saw something that reminded me of you. On E News, they had Little Lilly fashions. They're knockoffs of Oscar gowns (and a tux)- for dogs!! We need pix of Cissi in one of those. What's even sadder is that I knew the one dog was supposed to be JLO!