CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Picture Time!

Here's some photos I finally loaded onto my computer. The first one is how I found Cissi sleeping in our bed the other day- she was too cute and cozy to move her!
The rest are from our cousin's scrapbook/sleepover back in January. (A.K.A. "The night Bella Dancerella disappeared!") :)



















Jenna and Rylee, being cute.















Snuggling on the bird couch.

















Me and Lisa and Cissi, being cute- haha. :)














Joe and Jenna having dinner.

















Deb, Kara, Amy, Lisa, Me: in our p.j.'s

6 comments:

Brenda said...

why are their no photos of dancing???

Anonymous said...

They're all adorable, but I'm wondering if Cissi pulled the blankets up herself?

Jill said...

I like amy's version of the pjs photo better... :)

Jill said...

Lori, I'm giving you blog homework. I want to see photos of you shop! Can you do that for me? :)

Jill said...

ok, not of "you shop"... i don't want photos of you buying shoes or anything. I meant "your shop" - where you work! ;)

Amy Covey said...

Cute photos...love the one of Jenna and Rylee! :)