CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super what?

I didn't know today was SuperBowl Sunday until...yesterday. One of my clients asked me if I was going to a SB party, and I said "Oh, is that THIS week?" hahaha. I'm so oblivious to football...I'm bored right now just writing about it.

We're going to Vegas for Memorial Day weekend to celebrate Joe's 30th birthday. Isn't that fun??? It's definitely something to look forward to, to get through this stupid cold windy weather we're having.

Yes, I have already started shoping for summer, thanks for asking! I purchased two new pair of capri pants, and a swimsuit last week. I can't do anything with them right now, but it's nice to buy those kinds of clothes, as I sit here in my fleece sweats, a long sleeve t-shirt, an Urbana Jr. High hooded sweatshirt, and my slipper socks (thanks, mom! They're super warm!!)

Oh, and I'm sitting 2 feet in front of the fire. Yeah, I'm THAT cold.
And I'm drinking hot chocolate.

Anyone know what the groundhog saw??
Are we in for another month and a half of winter?
Or just 6 weeks?????

4 comments:

Brenda said...

The groundhog saw that y'all should move to Texas and forget relying on that stupid little animal. It'll be warm here in a month or less! and the pool and hot tub will be ready!
I bought three pair of shoe this weekend and am off to find some clearance boots at dillards!!! top that!

Anonymous said...

I am convinced that the Davis-Lehman genes bring out the shoe fettish in all of the women! My first purchases with my Christmas money were a pair of boots, a pair of shoes and ...like, Lori ...a pair of capris and a scoop neck top so I'll be ready when spring arrives. MOM

Anonymous said...

Well, I just took G'ma some CuddlDuds long johns, and she went to Target and bought more. As I write this, I'm thinking we should definitely have school called off tomorrow and maybe Tues. b/c the windchill is supposed to be -20 or more (or is that less?) Everybody into the pool!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for the decision to call off school! I am warm and cozy at home today:) We'll see what happens tomorrow. MOM