CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Junk Mail

I cleaned out my e-mail inbox today. I had 592 bulk e-mails to delete. I always have a good laugh at the names and subjects in the bulk e-mail inbox...they're everything from foreign to slightly creative to just plain stupid. Because I'm in waste-the-day-away mode today, I am posting a list of my favorite bulk e-mail subject lines, from senders including: Violetta Sidebottom, Gracie Goodq, Matthaes Ralf, Gaston, Elfriede, and lori1017 AND lori1176.
Here they are, in no particular order:

As marie or suffix
on a violin
his no nocturne
as camellia no salaried
he pasta
go ebullient on preparative
he waldo by grammatic
checkup troposphere
varigated philosopher
qaa thencefort
mitochondrial girl
There they are- the best of the worst. They're so creatively jibberish, I'm almost compelled to open them up, if it weren't a computer virus waiting to happen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely like the " go ebullient..."