CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Due date, come and gone....

Yesterday was d-day and...no baby. But that's OK, because we're scheduled to induce me Friday morning. Yay! So he'll be here by the weekend. I'm so glad. :)

Last night I went to watch Joe's ball game- he's coaching the girls' basketball team at Edison college (in Piqua). I can't remember if I mentioned that already or not. Anyway, the girls won by some insane 50-some points. Go Chargers!! And what's even better, their colors are navy and gold, so all of those Michigan clothes I've been buying for the baby can double-duty as Charger-wear now too. You know it always comes back to fashion.

Other baby news, our friend Sara is being induced today. She went in early this morning, so think happy thoughts and send prayers for a quick delivery her way. (And then send them my way Friday!) =)
Her little boy Tucker should be here soon and I can't wait to hear from them!!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! What time are you scheduled for induction?

Anonymous said...

Well, that always reminds me of the mailman on Mr. Rogers, so I have to say it: "Speedy delivery"! Can't wait to see him! Remember, "Out, baby, out".

Jill said...

Hang in there... at least there's an end in sight. Maybe he'll surprise you and come out tonight! Do you have Kara on blog patrol, to post photos as soon as he finally arrives??

Sara said...

Ohhhhh exciting! I bet you're looking forward to Friday. I'll be thinking of you and hope everything goes perfect!

-S

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Anybody want to guess my plans for the weekend? :)

Anonymous said...

Waiting to hear and I really excited for you. Sure you don't want to wait for "Grandpa's" birthday on the 14th? Only kidding. Haven't heard...do you have a name yet? Aunt Jenni

Amy Covey said...

YEA!! I can't wait to hear that he's here. Good luck!

Amy Covey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

How exciting...can't wait to see pictures. Adn hear what you name him!
The hills...Heidi is such a loser. No friends except some random girl at work. Pathetic.
Yes, those were Manpris. Nice, Justin Bobby.