CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuesday Morning

So....I'm on my first official day of maternity leave. It's not nearly as cool to be on leave w/out the baby being here, is it?

Right now, I'm on the bird-couch, watching last night's episode of The Hills- it's Heidi's 21st birthday! Too bad she doesn't have any friends to celebrate with, huh?
And can I say that Audrina is pathetic that she still doesn't know whether she and Justin are dating? Lame. Yet, I still keep watching....


And why is it November 6 and it's apparantly Christmas already?! WalMart is playing holiday music, there's Christmas decorations everywhere, Christmas commercials, etc.
It's out of control. Why must they skip over the turkey every year? It's my favorite!!!
Speaking of turkey, I have the best turkey-day outfit for the baby now (thanks,Kara!!) and can't wait for him to wear it!

My big plan for the day is to go vote. Big school levy on the ballot, must do my part to vote YES. Of course, that means I have to change out of my pajamas, so..... I should get off the couch at some point today I suppose. I am no good at being home with nothing to do. I know I should enjoy it, but really, how much tv and reading can a girl take?
I already stocked up on food, got the baby's room all ready, cleaned up the house, cleaned out my closet, and caught up on laundry.

I'm feeling somewhat hermit-ish, because I'm tired of random strangers asking me when I'm due and all that. I sound mean saying that, I know, but it gets on my nerves for some reason. Probably because it usually ends with "looks like it's going to be a big baby!"
yeah.

Back to the Hills for a sec: Is Justin wearing manpris and boots at the end?!?!?!?

On to other news, John's officially back from Kosovo for good now. Lisa picked him up yesterday and they're getting ready for their move to Columbus next weekend. (And I'm so excited they're moving closer to us!!!!)

That's it for now. Happy voting day. :)

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yay for maternity leave... with or without baby. He'll be here soon enough. Try to spend the day sleeping. That's what you'll miss most. I hear you with the people saying it'll be a big baby. Haven't watched the Hills yet, but anxious to see crazy haired justin in man capris! That's something to look forward to. Did Heidi get more plastic surgery for her birthday gift? And by the way, does spencer work at all? what does he do all day? where does he get his money (I know... mom and dad I'm sure).

Sara said...

Aaron and I were just talking about that last night...everyone is skipping over Thanksgiving now. I love Christmas but come on let us have turkey day first!!!

I've been the same way since being on maternity leave. There's not but so long you can stay content watching tv and doing stuff around the house. And going out just means you have to talk to strangers about when you're due etc. Ick. Do try to get some rest and enjoy the quite while you can though...you'll be thankful later!!!

I just found out I'm being induced tomorrow morning. Woo! How are things in babyland for you?!

Anonymous said...

At least you're being a good blogger these days. Can't say the same for my daughter. I see you tried to get her motivated. We'll see if it worked.
Well, enjoy it while it lasts! New name idea - Sincere - and it's a boy!!
Repeat after me: "Out, baby, out!"

Anonymous said...

Yay for babies!

Yay for John being home!

Yay for Lisa being closer!

And yes, Justin was wearing man-pris and boots! hahaha. And Audrina was wearing an oversized tee as a dress. Oh Hollywood...