CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

photos and t-shirts

Jennie asked a very important question, which shows how well she knows Joe: How many delivery outfits did he change in to?
Well, since the whole process took two and a half days, it came out to about 7 different outfits, if you include the scrubs he wore in surgery. And yes, he planned ahead which shirts to pack for first baby photos!
He asked me to include this picture, for the 7:11 group, and to mention that this photo is the ONLY day he has worn this tshirt since getting back from Switzerland. :)This was taken in our "hotel" room on Wednesday.



















And a few more photos for your viewing pleasure:



Quinn loves his washcloth from Whitney





















Uncle Jeremy


















Aunt Trish




















Aunt Lisa and Uncle John



















***How do i NOT have a photo of Aunt Kara!?! She spent the whole night w/ me in the hospital Wednesday night. Did I not take a picture?!?! Jeez.....
Kara: send me a picture of you and Quinn!






Me and my babies :)



















Papa Joe

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I checked my collection of photos, and there are none of me with Quinn.
Oh well.
Kara

Jill said...

So how has Cissi adapted to Quinn? It's good to see John back in a photo!! He's so tiny and squishy. Hope you're healing well and getting some type of rest. Enjoy your first holiday as a mommy.

Anonymous said...

Does Jill mean that John's tiny and squishy?! So we can expect lots of picture postings now, right?

Anonymous said...

These are all good. Glad to see you all on the bird couch. Aunt Jenni And what is 7:11 T shirt?

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to meet little Quinn..and Joe..you look fabulous, but I think you are lying about only wearing that shirt the one time since Geneva! I am sure you are already teaching the little man your style tips!
So happy for you guys! Love, Karyn

Amy Covey said...

Look at that last picture...Quinn is on the bird couch! :)
I'm totally laughing at Joe and his outfits...too funny!

Jill said...

Just to clarify and to not embarass John, I was referring to Quinn with my tiny and squishy comment... sorry for any confusion there! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of Kara and Quinn at the hospital. I will copy it for both of you.

Anonymous said...

Quinn looks very cute, warm and cuddly in his blue sports blanket!!! Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.