CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cereal!

Quinn started into the cereal this week...the word "cereal" is kind of a stretch, however. Rice flakes diluted in water isn't anywhere near a bowl of Lucky Charms, but if Gerber can call it cereal, then I can too.

As predicted, most of it didn't actually stay inside his mouth, but rather ended up back on the bib. It's been messy but gets better each time he tries it. Here he is, with his first attempt at eating from a spoon. Not sure of the taste.....
mmm.....good ol' similac!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! His facial expressions tell the story for you. He'll be ready for DQ ice cream before we know it! MOM

Amy Covey said...

Oh...gotta love the first cereal meal! I think every parent documents that on film! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the blissful look taking the bottle. Do you open your mouth as you put the spoon in his? I had to train myself not to do that.