CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008


I bought a new cell phone this week. Joe and I bought a Motorola Q phone for each of us when they first came out, and they were fun for a while...Joe still likes his, and most people I know who have them enjoy them, but mine was a reject phone. The internet connection was crappy, my e-mails wouldn't forward to my phone anymore, I never could send e-mail, and then other smaller things went haywire, such as the screen going white and not coming back for a while, the keys would freeze up at random times, I'd set it to "silent" and it would still ring...etc etc etc.
That phone had been on my very last nerve, and last week I'd had enough.

So I went to our Verizon store and with the help of the oh-so-friendly Verizon workers (haha) I got a "Chocolate" phone. It doesn't have a full 'qwerty' keyboard, it doesn't do internet or e-mail, it's just a phone that will call and text and take pictures, and I love it. And it's half the size of my Q phone, which I enjoy. And, another bonus, it holds a charge for days, unlike the Q which held its charge for, oh, I don't know, eight hours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see Ugly Betty last night with her bedazzled phone? You could do that.

John & Lisa said...

The light blue is pretty. In the verizon store I went to, they could only offer me the original brown chocolate, dark red, or dark blue. But.. even if there was light blue I probably still couldn't pass up the cherry chocolate.