CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hi from Here

It's been a busy week for us -mainly for Joe- between unpacking, moving out of his old classroom, getting his new classroom ready (he's switching from teaching social studies to technology), and coaching football....between all that, he's still managed to spend time with Q and I.
Work has been busy for me with back to school time, so I haven't had a lot of down time this week. Things should slow down and settle in once school starts.

In the mean time, here's a couple of cute pictures from last weekend when Joe got home.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics!

re picture #2: Quinn looks like he is preparing to toss the cap in the air. Did he follow through?

MOM

JH said...

TOO CUTE!!! I love it. Can't wait to see all of you next weekend. You are still coming right?

~Lori said...

Mom: No, he actually tried to eat it. Go figure. :)

JH- Yes- I can't wait to see everyone! Maybe I'll bring a hat.....

Anonymous said...

Pic #2 looks just like Trey! I know we've said it before, but they ARE LaValleys... sometimes. : )

Karyn Coles said...

Lori and Joe...could you have a cuter child? Excited to see you both this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Those are cute! I'll bet Joe will enjoy teaching technology. Should definitely cut down on time at home grading.

Amy Covey said...

Adorable photos! He looks so excited to be wearing Daddy's hat!!

Beach Bum said...

Those are so stinking cute! (I mean that in a good way!) ADORABLE!