CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend Update

More pictures from our trip to Michigan last weekend; Here's the boys, playing on the floor.

Grandma Featherstone, Kathy, Jer Trish, Joe and I and 2 squirmy boys. On our way home we stopped in Ypsilanti to have lunch with my friend Marci- we were roommates in college- and we walked around the campus after lunch to see the old places...a lot has changed, a lot has stayed the same! Here we are on the steps of our old apartment.
And the 3 of us, with our family EMU t-shirts we bought while we were there.
We took Q to his first high school football game Friday night, but it never got started due to lightning so we went to WalMart instead. The game was rescheduled for Saturday, so we tried again, this time with Lisa an John, and had a good time.
Quinn stayed awake for the whole game and seemed to like it. I think he liked it Friday night better, when the band was there (they didn't bother to come to the re-do) and he enjoyed the music....and hey, lets be honest, I enjoy the game more with the band too!
No big plans for the Labor Day weekend, except I guess to pack away all of my white shoes.

5 comments:

Beach Bum said...

I love your hair. Can I make an appointment with you while the kids and guys hang out???

Anonymous said...

We had about 15 minutes of rain, and we really need some. I hope you were able to schedule some pool time, cause it was sure hot here.

~Lori said...

definitely!!

Beach Bum said...

Are you referring to Aunt Nancy or me????

~Lori said...

Referring to you Beach Bum! :)

But now that i read it, i guess it could apply to both of you...