CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 08, 2008

One more day.

One more day until Joe comes back from his 4-week stay in Europe and I can't wait. He's been all over the place, Paris, Nice, Swiss mountainy places....he claims they do some studying while they are there, but I don't know. All the pictures I've seen look more like fun, less like schoolwork.
Doesn't matter, either way as of noon today he will have graduated and no more grad school. YAY!!!!!
Because they are so techy there (as well they should be seeing as how its a technology program) I can watch the graduation in Switzerland right here from the comfort of my own laptop. How very cool is that???
He's got a thousand or so pictures, I'm sure I'll put some up here when he gets home, but in the mean time, I'll post some totally unrelated pictures from our family cookout last weekend:

(edited to add: for more pictures and to read about the cookout, see amy's blog, "snapshots of us"; link at right.)









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Joe! Fun pictures, too.

Anonymous said...

Lisa is so flippin' cute!!!

Jill said...

Ok, I dont' even know who half the people are on the picture with Deb on the picnic table! I've been away too long to recognize people all grown up!

~Lori said...

that's ok jill, neither do i.
Anyone know who that kid was hanging w/ Alex??